apache problem

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Thu Feb 12 19:50:15 EST 2004

Hi all. I am currently trying to use Apache-2.0.48. Whenever I try to
invoke httpd, the processes fork successfully but none of them bind to
my ip address:80. Does anyone know why I would experience this type of
behavior? I did an httpd -t and my configuration file appears
syntactically correct. I also tried running httpd with the -X option to
try and get some debug messages, but Apache just hung and sat doing
nothing. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be? Thanks!