Blinux File Archive?

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Thu Feb 12 11:51:57 EST 2004

I don't need the credit, or blame, in this case.  The point I was
attempting to make, is that it might be a bit more efficient to find out
how to turn off speakup, or possibly to acquire a new kernel, rather than
to download a whole new distro.  $DEITY knows how you'd even get it onto
your machine, given the poor excuse for a synth that you have.
 --

Bill in Denver