Blinux File Archive?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Feb 11 23:56:31 EST 2004

Hi Bill-and-All:  Yes, Bill you were and still are the inspiration for
myself-and others enjoying linux.
You know many of the specifics, but just to tell others, I want to install
Jupiter and YASR.  I have talked by phone with Karl and Mike, the authors.
They are both trying remotely to configure my system, but I think in YASR case,
the dectalk driver won't completely build.
In Jupiter case, Karl has lillo set up, so at a second beep, I either type w
for windows, s for speakup, however, I cannot yet type j for jupiter.
Yes, it is a decPC
Shaimless plug, what a wonderful 52nd birthday surprise it would be enjoying
these 2 other screen-readers on Sunday
Hart