Updating Zipspeak

Cadet de Fontenay Laurent <12925683@sun.ac.za> 12925683 at sun.ac.za
Wed Feb 11 14:19:24 EST 2004

I think that's a pity, since its a great idea for an entry-level system for guys like me who don't know that much yet.  So I guess that for the moment I'll have to get another hd and install slackware (which seems to be the most jacked up distro right now?)

Else, any way I could install speakup onto a recent Zipslack version myself?  (I mean "easy way", since my experience is very limited and I'm still learning the ropes.)

Thanks
Cheerz
Laurent