courier question

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 14:52:36 EST 2004

Ok thanks for the tip. I suspected this was the case...Also, further
inspection of syslog revealed that the reason my test message didn't
deliver propperly was bc 1. The wrong authentication module was being
used. 2. The user was unknown to Courier. I'll try the copying modules
thing and see what happens.