accessing bank online

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Feb 5 08:10:42 EST 2004

Excellent. It's really fun to run across managers who get excited about
lynx. In truth, lynx is a very cool browser that still outlcasses the
competition on many things, not the least being speed.

showell at lrxms.net writes:
> From: showell at lrxms.net
>
> Sure would accept they aren't connected to NASA in that respect. I can
> hit them with ADA thought, but wait it gets better. The gent who handles
> web development accessibility was thrilled to know I could access the
> site with Lynx and explained that they are trying to work with the
> vendor and there are plans to take that function over internally. This
> would allow them to do what they want on the front-end, but keep the
> third-party back-end. Now that is very cool. I think he and I will be
> working together. He's off to a conference in Florida, but I will be
> chatting with him again you can bet.
>

> On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 09:57:12AM -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> > Hey, Scott:
> >
> > I think you have weapons in your arsenal on this front that you should
> > use, namely Section 508.
> >
> > Go git 'em, tiger!

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group