accessing bank online

showell at lrxms.net showell at lrxms.net
Wed Feb 4 19:30:40 EST 2004

Sure would accept they aren't connected to NASA in that respect. I can
hit them with ADA thought, but wait it gets better. The gent who handles
web development accessibility was thrilled to know I could access the
site with Lynx and explained that they are trying to work with the
vendor and there are plans to take that function over internally. This
would allow them to do what they want on the front-end, but keep the
third-party back-end. Now that is very cool. I think he and I will be
working together. He's off to a conference in Florida, but I will be
chatting with him again you can bet.