flashing dectalk

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 14:54:07 EST 2004

Hmm. I'm trying several variations of the command you told me about, and
I haven't gotten a response on Linux...Should I be using Minicom to send
the command to /dev/ttyS0, or can echo handle it? I tried the following
variations: echo [:ver speak] >/dev/ttyS0, echo ":ver speak"
>/dev/ttyS0, echo :ver speak >/dev/ttyS0. None of these yielded a
response. Am I missing something here? Also, does fonix.com have a list
of all the Dectalk commands? I assume this is located in the dectalk
express manual...