Speakup Dictionary Bug

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Feb 4 11:11:18 EST 2004

Well, Doctor Hollenbach, I would rather choose to view this all from the
bright side, too.

After all, it seems to me that the same logic that knows to say "north
ee" might know the difference between the good Doctor and the drive on
which said Doctor lives!

Chuck Hallenbeck writes:
> From: Chuck Hallenbeck <chuckh at sent.com>

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group