O T weather underground

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Feb 1 17:47:01 EST 2004

Hmmm, pardon me for forgettn that I use a large screen configuration --
64 rows and 175 chars. Yes, you'd have to pipe to more -- but it's only
a suggestion.

I like the -dump because for me the idea is to get the weather, and not
necessarily to start surfing the web.

And, the -nostatus turns off all those contacting/loading messages while
the data is being received.

I guess if I think about it harder, I would be inclined to chop off
everything beginning with the copyright statement. But, that's just me.

Raul A. Gallegos writes:
> From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul at asmodean.net>

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: +1 (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group