repairing failed emacspeak install

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Dec 29 14:47:52 EST 2004

first try apt-get install --reinstall emacspeak
Next try apt-get remove --Purge emacspeak
then try dpkg-get -r emacspeak.
The first command I gave you tries to reinstall the package the next one tries
to remove the package and it's configuration and the dpkg command tries to
remove the package but will not remove anything it may depend on.What part of
emacspeak did not install?