The CDRom Switch Did it!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Dec 26 16:19:36 EST 2004

Congrats, Nick, on getting this figured out.

Just a brief word of caution. Some of us are still unable to boot from
the first Speakup Modified disc. Disks made from the boot.iso do work,
however. So, just an FYI.

Also, if you find you do need to make a boot.iso disk, remember to take
it from the set of installation cd roms you already have. It can be
found in the images/ directory on the first installation disc.

It is important not to mix versions.