using two sound cards

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Wed Dec 22 05:17:04 EST 2004

Hi David,

I am puzzled too. I have a bunch of scripts with references to the sox
play command, and would like to continue using them, even though alsa is
installed here with oss emulation. I record with arecord, but am tempted
to take a look at ecasound, which everyone loves. Thanks for the info.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson