MPLAYER problems solved!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Dec 19 16:36:06 EST 2004

Hi, Nick:

Glad to hear you got mplayer working.

It sounds like you should discover the Speakup clipboard. Notice what
Speakup says when you press the key immediately to the right of numlock.
Now, to use the clipboard, maneuver your reading cursor to the beginning
of the text you want to copy to the clipboard and press that key to the
right of numlock, so that it says "mark." Next, maneuver the Speakup screen review cursor to the
end of the text you want to clipboard and press that key to the right of
numlock again--so that it says "cut." Now you can go wherever you need,
perhaps even a text editor in an entirely different console and press
that same key again, but with Insert. It will say "paste" and the text
you put in the clipboard will be pasted. Of course, you can paste as
many times as you wish, but you get only one clipboard.