still problems with debian network install

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Dec 19 16:25:28 EST 2004

I have 2 DNS addresses that I got from my router config, and I entered them
both, separated by a space like it said.
It still cannot find the Debian site.
I am getting tired of re-booting, and I cannot figure how to go back to the
network setup screens.
I have tried tab, alt + tab, and escape with no success.
I cannot find the place on the web where this info is.
I am getting of looking in multiple places for all the different info I need
for this.
Can someone suggest how to go back without re-booting?
Glenn