download site

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Dec 19 14:37:56 EST 2004

I get to the place where I am to pick a site and I have tried entering on
the defaults, and I have tried entering the numbers, such as 57 for the US,
and I have tried locals under the U S of 1 through 7 with no success.
I tried option 4 in the network setup, which is configure network later, but
it would not go past that point, so I did option 3, configure manually.
Here I got the ip address both from typing ipconfig on my XP machine on the
same router, and I also tried another ip address as given for my router from
IPchicken.com.
I also used the subnet mask as provided by the "ipconfig" in windows XP.
I am not sure that if the ip, gateway, net mask ect. were wrong, if I could
proceed to the point where I can choose a site to download from.
I am lost at this point, as I don't know how to proceed.
Thanks for any help.
Glenn