Speakfreely question/problem

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Dec 16 09:57:54 EST 2004

Hi.  The reflector has moved.  If you already know this, just ignore the
rest.
Change your sfscript to the following:

SPEAKFREE_LWL_TELL=spanky.braille.uwo.ca
SPEAKFREE_LWL_ASK=spanky.braille.uwo.ca
SPEAKFREE_LWL_HTML=/lwl/speakup.html

sfmike spanky.braille.uwo.ca:4074
Keep the rest of your sfscript file the way you have it.

You need ports 4074 to 4076 and 2074 to 2076 to be open and forwarded to
the box running speak_freely.

Hope this helps.

          Kenny