Same FC3 CD boot problem!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Dec 10 18:05:56 EST 2004

Thank you for the explanation. Though it's certainly not the news we'd
like to hear, it's important to know the problem with clarity.

Question ... Might you have the wherewithall to check disc1 from one of
the original, stock Fedora mirrors?

It is also curious that a disk made from boot.iso would work, where
disc1 does not. I believe Nick said this.

Thanks for the report.