apache log and access control

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Tue Dec 7 08:30:29 EST 2004

Hi Janina,

Are you suggesting somehow putting a 32 kb string into a google search
field?  How would one do that?

I might just let the stuff pile up in my log file rather than modifying
the apache configuration file several times a day. Apache seems to
survive those probes and responds to them with an error message. But
they come to me from all manner of originating ISP's and I do not want
to block the entire domain from which they originate.

"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Personal site www.hhs48.com, Download site www.mhcable.com/~chuckh