possible conflict between brltty and speakup with 2.6.8 kernel

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Aug 29 21:07:51 EDT 2004

Hi Cheryl:  It is funny you mention this just now, Mario Lang
contacted me just this morning expressing the same if not a very
similar problem.  I recommend you cantact him and try to determine if
it is the same problem.  When did you notice this situation start?  If
it is the same condition then we need to figure out what has changed
that the problem should show up now all of a sudden.  I believe he is
using the same ltlk driver as you also.  Maybe we can determine if it
also shows up with other synth drivers loaded.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061