Tripple Talk USB (was Re: Beginner Questions)

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 28 23:35:10 EDT 2004

yes it would be.
and another thing about usb to serial converters,
the usb subsystem isn't brought up until well into the boot processso
you'd be without speech at the time of any kernel panics

--
Speaking as someone who has delved into the intricacies of PL/I, I am
sure that only Real Men could have written such a machine-hogging,