Tripple Talk USB (was Re: Beginner Questions)

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 11:39:58 EDT 2004

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Kirk Reiser wrote:

> Yes, I recommend the TrippleTalk USB because of the serial port not
> the USB port.  In fact I recommended either the TrippleTalk or the
> DoubleTalk LT as I recall.  Speakup does not work with the USB port
> currently.

So, it works with the serial port?  Does that mean if I were to purchase a
Tripple Talk USB, it would work as a Double Talk LT off the serial port?
I also noticed that the Dectalk USB is mentioned on the Access Solutions
web page as also having a serial port.  I wonder if it's Dectalk Express
compatible when using the serial port?