Beginner Questions

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 28 11:18:46 EDT 2004

Someone much smarter than I, on Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 10:09:48AM -0400, spake thus.
> Yes, I recommend the TrippleTalk USB because of the serial port not
> the USB port.  In fact I recommended either the TrippleTalk or the
> DoubleTalk LT as I recall.  Speakup does not work with the USB port
> currently.

I figured as much,
mind you when I get past all these round-to-it sharks I'll eventually
learn something constructive and might give it a go myself haha.

--
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and
robbers there will be.