Dpkg problems

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Aug 26 03:23:53 EDT 2004

Hi.  Is this Woody, Sarge, or Sid?  I noticed in another message that
you had a lot of packages that needed upgrading.  In that message I
suggested you try using dist-upgrade.  Stupid me forgot to ask what
version of Debian you are using.
I really need to learn to wait for the coffee to start working before I
start replying.

          Kenny