Disabling root login on ssh?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 23:59:56 EDT 2004

Wait now...isn't pam a Kerberoes thing?

I'm not sure about that at all, just I thought it was.

I wil however, RTFM, and also RTFG for google *smile*

But honest, I read all the documentation for this disabling root thing, and
everyone says go do what I did....but I shall look at the pam.d sshd file,
thank you

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.