escaping filenames

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Sat Aug 14 15:21:31 EDT 2004

Hi Ralph,

	Thanks for the suggestion. That would be a lot of work, but do-able.

	The solution that Thomas suggested worked. i.e:

	mv control-v+control-k k-file

	where control-x is the control character. that is, the control-v escapes the following control character. Then it's an easy m;atter to examine/delete/whatever the k-file.

	This group is great! Thanks guys!

	--terry