I did something stupid now there is no speech

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 2 18:14:52 EDT 2004

To find the machine, you can try pinging the broadcast address, and seeing
what answers.
For example, if the machine you're pinging from is:

192.168.10.25

You could try the ping as follows:

ping 192.168.10.255

and determine what answers.
You should get a ping from the other machine, your machine, and the
router.

Luke