New to the list

Erik Heil eheil at patmedia.net
Fri Apr 30 18:59:08 EDT 2004

Hello there.  Are their any RPM packages for the 2.6X kernel for Fedora?  I
tried compiling a custom kernel but what resulted is that the RPM database
still thought that I was running 2.4.22.  Unfortunately, I couldn't edit the
RPM database directlry, BC it is in binary form, and not human-readable.