Mozilla and Gnopernicus, have your say.

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Thu Apr 29 21:29:19 EDT 2004

Hi all
As some of you may know, there is a bit of discussion going on over on the
Gnome Accessibility user mailing list. Peter Korn has invited users to
suggest some features that we might want for the carrot browsing mode which
we will use for browsing web pages in Mozilla.

If anybody is interested in this area, I strongly suggest you join the
Gnome Accessibility mailing list, and if you wish, you can also join the
mozilla accessibility mailing list. There you can make suggestions as to
what you might like to see implemented.

For the Gnome Accessibility List:

The subscription address for the Mozilla accessibility mailing list: