speech-dispatcher

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Wed Apr 28 20:05:26 EDT 2004

Hi Jacob,
  I've run the following commands right after logging into Linux with no Speakup modules loaded:
speech-dispatcher
modprobe speakup_sftsyn
speechd_up
Still no results. The current version of Speakup which comes with Fedora Core Beta looks like it has compiled the sftsyn module, and doing a modprobe doesn't give me any errors.