ideas for Mozilla integration

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Apr 26 07:28:43 EDT 2004

Hi all,

    Tom> Hi, Igor.  While it would be nice to see a free talking text
    Tom> browser I am also not one to bite the hand off the developers
    Tom> that are attempting to deliver a good web browser for the
    Tom> Linux comunity.  They could have just as well said Linux
    Tom> users are not worth their time, and targeted only the Windows
    Tom> platform, and then you would have nothing to complain about
    Tom> as the windows platform is mostly closed source rather than a
    Tom> few closed source apps that you get in Linux.  Linux users
    Tom> are so spoiled God forbid that someone try and sell them
    Tom> something, or God forbid wait until Mozilla or epifany works
    Tom> well with Gnopernicus.  You know what sucks about the general
    Tom> attitude on this list? The endless wining that not every
    Tom> application on this Earth is not free open source, that the
    Tom> entire world has not converted to his or her favorite Linux,
    Tom> and the endless wining that someone has a different opinion.

Gee, Tom, you mean we're actually missing all that whine?  May as well
put it in barrels, it might ferment into something good!  <smile>  I
agree.  I may not think that the browser should remain proprietary,
but since it is, and since it works a Hell of a lot better than MSIE,
then frankly, I'm taking it!    It does what I want it to do.  I meets
my needs, and although I would like to see it in GPL, it isn't.  Hey,
why don't you all complain to Microsoft that they should be GPL, if
they were, their problems would get fixed a lot sooner, but you know
that isn't possible.  So, quit making barrels and barrels of whine,
and start using something that is good!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT