Freedombox: going to try it

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Apr 26 06:40:13 EDT 2004

Hi.  Metacity is the default window manager in gnome 2.x.  You will need
to install the gtk 2x librarys also.  I can't tell you exactly what
other Gnome libs you might need, because I already have Gnome 2.4
working on this system.  For the record: I'm using Freedombox on a
Debian unstable system upgraded this morning.  Xfree86 version 4.3 Gnome
version 2.4 and Mozilla 1.6.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny