Starting with Linux

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Apr 25 14:14:38 EDT 2004

Hi,
This exchange brings up a question.
Granted, there are no absolutes here, since each user has his own goals for
Linux,
and such personal computing should be respected.  It is in fact just what
Microsoft seeks
to remove from computing "personal,"
still given the many distributions of Linux, which is best for working
with speakup,
pros and cons if there is more than one?
Thanks,
Karen