Procmail help

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Sun Apr 25 14:06:20 EDT 2004

No, you do not need anything besides the recipes. I use procmail
a lot, but only on my local system. One difference between my
recipes and yours is that I have a colon (:) on each side of the
'0' at the start of each recipe to control file locking. So my
recipes start with ":0:" instead of just ":0" as yours do. Not
sure how that works on the server side, on my system they work
equally well with or without that second colon. But it is
something to try. Otherwise, I am as puzzled as you.

Chuck