Cross Fading Audio Found

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 21 08:45:48 EDT 2004

Jack seems to be very much the direction that most people doing serious audio work with Linux are taking. The only serious criticism I've heard against adopting Jack into the package distros is that it doesn't support streaming over a network. Not that it couldn't, just that it currently doesn't address that.

I think we need something like Jack, so I certainly encourage more attention to its development.