Anyone care to read this!

Charles Crawford ccrawford at Starpower.net
Wed Apr 21 08:29:35 EDT 2004

	While  I agree with you that it is good to have a handle on
stuff to make your apps more flexible, I don't think it is quite fair to
get down on folks who want say a word processor that works out of the
box.  If they write great stuff that contributes to the welfare of
humankind, then shall we condemn them for using the creative energy we
might use in Linux towards a great goal?  In short, different strokes
for different folks.  We should have both kinds of operating systems and
applications.

--
-- Charlie Crawford