still having problems with WPC11

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Tue Apr 20 19:13:48 EDT 2004

	Hi folks,
  Now that I believe I have my Alsa issues mostly under control, I have gone back to reconfiguring my Linksys WPC11 to run in Fedora. Although I have followed the instructions given at
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Wireless-Link-sys-WPC11/x370.html
I am unable to make my laptop see that the card is there. I'm not sure if it's being detected at boot time because my vision isn't good enough to determine whether or not the light on the card is blinking. Doug, you seemed to know how to get this to work, so if you wouldn't mind contacting me off list, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net