Anyone care to read this!

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 12:13:41 EDT 2004

Langa has been a bit down for a while now on reporting and such so I was
suspicious when I read this and while linux is not exactly the best at plug
and play for all environs, I doubt he looked in the right places to solve
his issues.  One of the wonderful things about linux is that if you look
hard enough for a solution, unless the first instance of the problem was bon
5 minutes ago, someone has a fix for it.  After all, it's not like he
couldn't have just gone out and gotten a sound card that worked.