Yasr and eflite

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 12:33:12 EDT 2004

Hi, jared.
You can edit the YASR configuration from one of two places.
Note, this can be in /usr or /usr/local depending on where you installed the
files.

1. In my case to edit settings globally open /usr/share/yasr/yasr.conf and
uncomment the emacspeak synth, and uncomment the synth port for eflite. If
your eflite is in /usr/bin/eflite you will need to edit the line to point to
that location, or if it is in /usr/local/bin the line is fine.
2. You can also edit locally by starting yasr, doing an alt+control+s, exit
yasr, and edit .yasr.conf.