Yasr and eflite

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Wed Apr 14 17:06:01 EDT 2004

The file name you are after is yasr.conf. If you did a standard
./configure, make and make install without specifying any prefix, it can be
found in /usr/local/share/yasr

As far as setting the synth goes, I think you have to uncomment the line
that says flite, and make sure the path to the binary is set. Not sure how
to do it though, as I haven't done it for a while.

Luke