freedom box for linux

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Apr 8 16:58:41 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Chris, I can't get anyone to pay attention to me!  I asked if they
wanted to try it but seems they don't cuz the browser isn't totally
under the GPL cuz they're using Dec.  What can you find out about it?
Is the browser itself under GPL, do you get to keep the browser after
the test?  Must you join the Freedom Box server or what?  How fast a
processor does the Linux version need?  I've got a Pentium 266 here,
but my new Windows box is faster.  Find out more, will you, please?

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT