speak freely via a router

ameer armaly ameer at charter.net
Wed Apr 7 16:38:14 EDT 2004

Ah.   Well, it turns out that the only  way I could have access to the
internet is to run my laptop through the family computer; obviously, they
don't know the first thing about a  computer besides click this  or that,
and won't try linux whatever I say.  Thus, this forces me to setup the
family box as a router, and I have to run it through there.