audacity and speakup?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 5 14:04:31 EDT 2004

Well, if there's a clamour for CLI audio tools, those seeking such should certainly look at ecasound. Not exactly the same as Audacity, but then Audacity isn't exactly the cat's meow either. The heavyweight preference is called Ardour, for which we do have a partial Console based interface, thanks to some effort by our own Frank Carmickle.