MP3 player with bookmarks?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 5 12:16:07 EDT 2004

Well, any development work undertaken today should be DAISY 3.0 based. I think we'll get 3.01 later this year, and we should have both text and audio/package validation tools as well. I hope the validators are usable--these folks are currently so deeply into Microsoft products their tools may not port well (e.g. requiring MS XML libraries).

As for writing new apps, I have only one thing to say:

Python.