MP3 player with bookmarks?

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Mon Apr 5 10:01:19 EDT 2004

<<Listen-up was mentioned as a possible solution.  That is indeed a software
solution that is free and runs on Linux.>>

This I'll have to pursue.  And to think my cousin produced a neat utility
for producing the simpler daisy books which is in fact  the mp3 files, the
smil files as offset markers into the mp3s and of course the ncc.html file
to start it all off.  This was alas, done in DOS under Q.Basic would you
believe and he's neither a C or even a Pascal programmer; so porting would
get a tad tricky.  I forgot basic when I learned Pascal and forgot C through
lack of use after leaving Uni' a considerable while ago.

Thanks all,

GA!