MP3 player with bookmarks?

Glenn Ervin at Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Apr 4 11:36:00 EDT 2004

With the new voice menus in the Archos Jukebox, it might be accessible.
I cannot say for sure, as I don't use bookmarks because the unit has a
resume feature which allows you to pick up where you left off when you shut
it off.
But I hear it speak "bookmarks in the menus, and I have inadvertently made
bookmarks, because it leaves a file on its hard drive called something.bmark
.
I think that this is a feature that will soon be fully accessible.
Glenn