Listen-up and bookshare

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 29 14:46:20 EDT 2003

Well, I got zedval to extract ok. But here's what happened when I tried
to use it.
the directions said to do
java ZedVal -help
for options. I got:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ZedVal
I think java wasn't even connecting with ZedVal to get this error because
I typed in several other things, including zedzed (lol!) where the zedVal
was supposed to be in the command, and got the same error message.

Any ideas?

I'm also a bit puzzled because the info on zedval says the latest version
of the jre is 1.4.1_01 and these instructions were last revised
august 2003. It's now 1.4.2_01
and I think there may have been some in between. So maybe this was a typo?

--
Cheryl