two more questions about gnome?

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Sep 25 17:37:17 EDT 2003

Is it tech support or customer disservice that says they can ping your
modem? I had a similar problem with my isp, and a call to buth tech and
customer got me no where with them denying ever hearing of any downtime but
that was bs since I'd heard a lot of other people having the same problem in
this area and calling support.