Listen-up and bookshare

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Sep 25 07:50:43 EDT 2003

I sent you guys an O'reily book I got from them a while back.  Don't
know how useful it was or not.  I don't suppose it is daisy 3.0
compliant either <sigh>.

I especially would like to be able to use those O'reily books when
possible.  I complained to them a while back and I got one response
that didn't really tell me much but they implied they didn't strip out
markup but obviously, the resultant HTML was less than useless just
the same.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html