Off-Topic Messages and Usefulness of this List

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Thu Sep 18 18:18:26 EDT 2003

Uh oh! Think you just bit off more than you can chew.

1. Last I checked Kirk Reiser was the moderator of this list.
That still true kirk? Hell I know it is cause you told me that an
hour ago.

2. As this list is hosted by the creator of speakup, that's why
its called the speakup list. Far as I know this list is open for any
topic concerning linux and sometimes even those that don't.

So, rather than going into a long rant about things that i may
regret saying later, I'll just say this. If you don't like a
thread delete the damn thing a move on. Don't assume the role of
moderator when you are not. And for god's sake don't start
another one of these annoying threads. I hate 'em. Oh wait I can
just delete it and move on.....